MAKE A DIFFERENCE! VOLUNTEER!
LifeAct’s volunteers are the main reason why our two lifesaving events – the Into the Light Walk and Links for Life Golf Outing are so successful each and every year. By dedicating time and talents to LifeAct, our volunteers will not only help to reduce the stigma about mental illness, they are saving lives. Every penny raised goes toward educating the teens of Northeast Ohio to recognize depression and prevent suicide.
There are many opportunities for volunteers, including:
- Writing for our newsletter and/or blog
- Distributing literature to publicize our events
- Serving on committees for our events
- Securing donations for our Links for Life Tournament Auction
- Volunteering at our fundraising events
- Helping in our office on special projects
To learn more about volunteering for LifeAct, call 216.464.3471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete a brief volunteer application form to help us identify the best use of your time and talents.